Anthony J. Scaffidi represents a wide variety of clients across numerous legal fields, including medical malpractice, negligence, labor law, real-estate, corporate, and commercial law, as well as other complex litigation and transactional matters, at both the trial and appellate court levels.
Anthony takes great satisfaction in knowing that he is capable of helping his clients get justice and closure in all types of matters. To date, he has helped prosecute hundreds of complex matters, helped secure millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, and successfully briefed and argued numerous cases on appeal.
Prior to joining Scaffidi & Associates, Anthony worked at a prestigious multi-state law firm and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable David W. McKeague, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Additionally, he volunteered as a Guardian ad Litem, where he advised and advocated for the protection of the rights and interests of vulnerable children.
Anthony resides in New York City with his wife and son. In his spare time, he enjoys running in Central Park, traveling, supporting various charities, and attending sporting events.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Member, Journal of Business and Securities Law
- University of Rhode Island, B.A., cum laude
- Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Bronx County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized by Lawyers of Distinction for excellence in the practice of law